FERRET Under Vehicle Inspection Robot
The FERRET is a remotely controlled under carriage inspection robot that is easy to use and easy to deploy in detecting hidden explosives, contrabands and hazardous materials. The Ferret Under Vehicle Inspection Robot is a low profile robot camera that moves effortlessly and maneuvers under even the lowest profile sport cars. It comes with onboard lighting that allows continuous work, day or night. The video camera is movable allowing it to see up and around difficult crevices.
- Quick set up and deployment provides instant eyes on situation.
- Stand-off checkpoint inspection at a range of up to 300m in cases of bomb threats.
- Affords discreet and behind the scene inspections at VIP events or special events.
- Camera is manufactured by Panoscan Inc. the makers of the finest panoramic camera systems in the world.
- Quick deployment with snap on batteries.
- Wireless robots that requires no cables.
- Simplified controls that are not complex to use.
- Fits under low slung vehicles.
- Camera "Tilt" feature allows best view.
- 180 minutes run time
- 100 meters run range, expandable to 300 meters with a long range antenna kit.
- Instant battery swap without tools.
- Full battery recharge in 45 minutes.
- Glasses tinted to see video in bright sunlight.
- Robot chassis is rugged and weather resistant
- Replaceable splash-proof camera window.
MSCOPE Portable Walk-through Metal Detectors
As a true leader in the Nigeria security industry, we have partnered with Fisher Labs, the most trusted name in metal detection, to introduce the M-Scope Portable Security to Nigeria and other West Africa countries.
M-Scope is the Worlds most versatile and portable walkthrough metal detector. It is capable of being rapidly deployed within five(5) minutes and transported to virtually any location.
With a battery life of 40 hours independent of ac power while operating a total, a total weight of about 40 kilograms and a unique one person total configuration when collapsed, the M-Scope empowers you with dynamic security solutions in any occasion whether outdoors or indoors.
The M-Scope key features are:
1. A dynamic single person portability with a weight of 40 kgs
2. A dynamic single person assembly and disassembly in about five(5) minutes
3. An intelligent and user friendly control panel with programmable memory
4. A memory feature which stores settings for multiple operating environment
5. Interactive control panel with brilliant LED to show target strength
6. 3 sensor zones with head to toe zone specific detection
7. 100 levels of adjustable sensitivity
8. 40 hours of battery life independent of power connection
9. Multiple mode traffic counter which integrates multiple count of M-Scope together without interference
10. Adjustable volume control to eradicate nuisance noise
ePMS (Electronic Patrol Monitoring System)
Our innovative guard tour solution called the Fort Knox Electronic patrol monitoring system (ePMS), provides a guard patrol fiction system that ensures that your guards are not sleeping when you are. This solution ensures that your guards stay alert and observant throughout their shift thus, guaranteeing a soundly secure environment day or night.
The ePMS accurately logs the data and time of a guards patrol and gives an infallible reading of patrols done on time, late missed as such presenting an accurate record of each guards activity.
The ePMS software provides an easy to read report on MS Excel and also in .pdf formats which can be sent via the internet or remotely locate relevant user.
The ePMS package comes with a compact, light weight and weatherized high tech patrol wand equipped with a proximity RFID for reading within range unique guard identity tag and strategically placed checkpoint buttons along critical patrol route.
Fort Knox Acess Control Systems
Fort Knox has the most advanced Access Control System available today. It is not just an access control solution, it adequately incorporates a dynamic key management system, high security locking devices and an efficient time and attendance register, all enabling you to decide WHO goes WHERE and WHEN.
Fort Knox Access control system is designed around state of the art electronics thus making each key and each lock intelligent electronically unique and programmable to grant or deny access.
The Fort Knox Access control management software boasts of a robust architecture that enables system owners to program locks and keys in various groups and assign various types of rights to various owner based on Time and Zone.
Fort Knox Access control system is so versatile that it allows one key to open up to 100,000 locks while each lock is capable of accepting an unlimited number of keys. Both keys and locks come with the capability to memorize and store the last 1000 events and each is reprogrammable an unlimited number of times. The locks are standard Euro-Din configuration and fit into most door and gate units, and they are standalone wire-free in operation.
The unique features of the Fort Knox Access control system that makes it standout as an Access Control solution are:
- Keys cannot be copied thus eliminating theft, fraud and loss of property.
- Keys can be deleted from the system when loss to prevent re-use.
- Locks cannot be forced, picked or bumped.
- Each key is electronically unique and its keeps a record of its usage.
- Fort Knox Access control system is an inexpensive solution that requires no wiring or making adjustment to existing structures.
- Locks are independent of power costing less and can be used on remote sites where power is not required.
- Locks are easy to install and requires no maintenance providing a cost effective solution.
- Smart Access Control Software that downloads an audit trail of each key usage from both locks and key.
- Intelligent software that controls WHO goes WHERE and WHEN.
- A system that incorporates a secured 3G connection for remote access.
- The keys, locks and the software communicate securely on a 128 bit encryption.
- In all an Access Control Solution that provides you better security and a better life.
F50 Unmanned Aerial Monitoring System
The F50 is an integrated four -rotor unmanned aircraft system which can flexibly replace airborne task equipment to meet different task requirements. The applications are not subject to site and environmental constraints. The airframe and holder which are completely made from high molecule ultra-high strength carbon fiber composites, boasts higher strength and lighter quality. In addition, the folded supportive arm makes it more convenient to transport.
This quadcopter F50 can be equipped with professional airborne equipment, airborne super low illumination black and white camera, airborne infrared night vision camera, airborne professional camera with 16 million pixels as well as airborne professional 3D camera with uniaxial holder, which can rotate 0-105 degrees up and down.
- Automatic Pilot
- GPS navigation
- 3G wireless
- Remote image transmission
- <2KG weight with battery. The structure of the quadcopter is made from integrated high molecule ultra high strength carbon fiber composites. The airframe and holder, which are completely made from high molecule ultra high strength carbon fiber composites, boast higher strength and lighter quality.
- High capacity battery, which gives longer flight time
- Professional airborne equipment: 1080P/30fps, 1080i/60fps. Can be equiped with 16M pixels professional camera, airborne 3D camera. F50 Quadcopter has uniaxial holder, can rotate 0-105 degrees up and down.
- Radious of remote control: 2KM/5KM/10KM
- Maximum flight height: 1500m
- Maximum windproof capacity: Level 6
- Maximum cruising speed: 80KM/H
- Anti Rain Function: Can fly during moderate rain and moderate snow.
- Positioning accuracy: horizontal < ±1m vertical <±0.5m
- Black box function with flight recorder, record flight gesture, path, height, power and other information
- Power management: Low voltage protection
- Out of control protection
- Positioning provides precise GPS positioning, height and head orientation lock